Friday, May 02, 2008

She's Back!!!

No, not me, Kristy! stop by and give her some love!


Oh and I have been knitting & spinning... mostly stuff I can't show (the knitting) and updating Etsy and hosting Knit night (So.Much.Fun). and commenting. I'm good about commenting, sucky about posting. I have great ideas and get distracted once I sit at the pc (Oh Look! Shiney!)


Oh2, I need hats. Warm, any size, wool or blend preferred. Details and maybe prizes later. K? K!
And just to add a picture to the post....

Monster cherry tree on our front lawn.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Lovs2Knit said...

I think I can help you with those hats. I'm assuming you want wool. Let me know what you need.

10:54 PM, May 02, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh, pretty tree!

You know you can count on me for hats; I'll keep an eye out for the details.

Have a great weekend!

7:37 PM, May 03, 2008  
Blogger Tola said...

so it *is* a cherry tree? ive been enjoying them the past couple of weeks.

10:45 PM, May 03, 2008  
Blogger Nicole said...

How was MDS&W? Hosting knit night . . .when? I hope your etsy sales are going well.

7:46 AM, May 06, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home