Tuesday, June 03, 2008

I'm a Wii-nee

Yes, I got a Wii Fit and its sucking up what was my blogging time (that and mowing the lawn)- but I love it (Wii Fit, not mowing)! So much fun as long as I don't overdo (and that's easy) and cripple myself for days... anyway, I'm hoping a bit of exercise every day and better eating will get me on my way to a healthier lifestyle....

Next up, I knit a something for Charity's baby but as she has not received it yet, you get this picture...

a blue blob. Cute, huh?

And there has been sock knitting, oh yes!


This is Spunky Eclectic tough sock yarn in "Time of the Month, Rage, Chocolate and Tears" The pattern is"Mock Wave Cable Socks" from Favorite Socks Check out those waves! These were a fun knit and are to be gifted later.

Next are Yarn Pirate "Icicle" socks in Kristy's "Lori's Socks" pattern that I tested and became obsessed knitting.... (really, this is the like the 4th pair in this pattern)

Some day when the planets align, Kristy will write it up and share with everyone!!!Until then, check out the awesome Sherman Heel

and all those tiny mock cables! These socks are a belated b-day gift for JEN. (so email and remind me when you're coming to visit, K?)

There has been hat knitting too... AND a package received with hats + mittens, but I'll save that post for tomorrow

Have a great day

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Lovs2Knit said...

I'm in total Wii envy right now. I really want a Wii and I really want Wii Fit.

The socks look great. I need to start looking for a baby blanket pattern. My cousin is going to be having a baby! More baby knitting!

12:43 PM, June 03, 2008  
Blogger Tola said...

socks are cute!!

3:00 PM, June 03, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to be a Wii-nee too, but I'll have to wait until we have 2 incomes again. Sigh.

Beautiful socks!

6:06 AM, June 04, 2008  
Blogger Nicole said...

I too am Wii fit obsessed. The socks look great!

12:47 PM, June 04, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home