Monday, December 17, 2007

Too much Wuh-hoo'ing

I got the best ever gift in the mail.... can you see? 3- that's 3 count' em skeins of Classic Elite Yarns Alpaca Sox !!! in a cute basket!!
Can you say Whu-hoo?
So why the title? Well when I saw the gift, I started the whu-hoo'ing (knitter Carol was here as witness) I swung the basket over my head in some kind of wacked out version of a Country Line dance vs Electric slide and pulled a muscle in my neck. Doh.
I got the muscle rub out and the heat pack- then started rearranging the yumminess as I tried to figure current WIPS and how soon I can cast on for ME and what pattern to use. I'm thinking toe-ups in Kristy's new pattern (I think she will make available soon). That way I can use every last inch of ohsolovley Alpaca!
M4 is the best friend EVER! She and the Long Island Cats are the best family anyone could ever wish to have. Luv You!

In spinning news...
I just finished up spinning "Grinch"
4 oz of Falkland dyed by Amy at Spunky Electic!

I just finished Navajo plying and got 243 yards of DK weight yarn. More pics when we get some daylight!

Off to fondle yarn... can you say Wuh-hoo? (and maybe nee-ner, nee-ner too)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Tala said...

Neener neener, I have a skein of Noro sock yarn sitting in an envelope waiting for Christmas (a gift from Mom).

The alpaca is GORGEOUS, though!

I guess I'm off to call wackadoo - "deleted the email with her phone number", sure...

7:07 PM, December 17, 2007  
Blogger Lovs2Knit said...

Enjoy your yarn fondling. I got some of my own to drool over today. ;)

3:10 AM, December 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home