Saturday, July 26, 2008

3's

Ever get a streak of bad luck? Notice that it comes in sets of 3? Well, at least is does for me.
Take this week for example:
1.The dryer broke. Just broke. It goes, but does not tumble. Still not sure if its worth getting fixed or not..
2. I broke the tractor. The belt that spins the blades snapped. At least I had already mowed the front yard.
3. I broke the toilet. I really don't know how since it was 2am but some how I broke the lever that pulls the plunger up.

I'm hoping that's it for this run of bad ju-ju.

I leave you with this picture of Maeve.

She got that sheepy pinned down good!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Charity said...

Yuck! I hope that's the end of it all! Maybe now you'll have a string of really good luck! :0)

4:43 PM, July 26, 2008  
Blogger Lovs2Knit said...

Ack! Hopefully nothing else goes wrong. Sending some good juju your way. :~)

Dryers generally aren't as expensive to fix as washers. Find the manual for your dryer online or if your anal like me you have them in a folder. ;) You should be able to order and replace the belt yourself. The replacement belt kits normally aren't too expensive.

(((Hugs)))

6:07 PM, July 26, 2008  
Blogger Tola said...

(((you))) wish i were there!

7:16 PM, July 26, 2008  
Blogger Tola said...

ps the VIP wants to know if the warranty on the tractor is still good?

7:18 PM, July 26, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes! That bites!! Expecially the toilet. Two am?! I would have lost it!! Hope things are getting better. Talk to you soon.

7:17 PM, July 27, 2008  
Blogger Nicole said...

I am sending you good Vibes!!!

7:21 PM, July 28, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home