Monday, July 21, 2008

Bee & Thistle

I'm in Love. Seriously.
Lookit this sock kit: Bee & Thistle by Ruth at Knitting on Impluse
So.Much.Fun. (this is the heel flap)
Here is the Thistle pattern. Again, the camera is giving me fits, but you get the idea.

Ruth dyes her own yarn and has come up with this awesome kit. I love her yarn - recently knit the Shifting Hues scarf and Rivendell socks in her "Forest Floor" and when she first posted these socks I went a little crazy.

Actually I think I nagged her. Just a bit. She was very nice about it:)

The kit came Saturday and I cast on right away. I even took it to Longwood Gardens for Fountains and Fireworks. The sock had a good time, even though it was eleventy million degrees outside.

I believe Ruth will make the kit available sometime soon, I'll post when she does. Or go snag some of her other beautiful yarns, she even has lace weight.
Speaking of Rivendell-

one done, the other is on hold till Bee & Thistle are complete.

Gonna be hot again today. Hopefully the boys will want to stay inside to play and I can work on the socks.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Bee & Thistle is too cute! Now those socks must be worn with clogs or sandals in order to show off that incredible heel flap!

11:40 AM, July 21, 2008  
Blogger Lovs2Knit said...

Cute cute cute! I love it! Now I want one. ;)

1:06 PM, July 21, 2008  
Blogger Charity said...

The B & T is awesome! :0)

11:28 PM, July 21, 2008  
Blogger Tola said...

too cute! i want.

5:06 AM, July 24, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wowza! Amazing socks! Kudos to you for knitting outside in the heat! Isn't the weather beautiful today?

11:55 AM, July 24, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home